Friday 13 June 2008

Pre-Norway

Ok, so I've been back in the country for all of four days, the jetlag is hardly gone (still waking up far too early but this did mean I filed my bank statements the other morning), the carbon guilt is sky high and here we are off to Norway for a long weekend tomorrow.

It's off to the midnight sun in the arctic circle with good friends Tom & Vicky, who we spent lots of time with last year for the rugby. The weather is looking good, sun with highs of 9 degrees. Tom's thinking of a wee dip in the sea so I'll let you know how that goes.

We've been warned that costs there are frightful so at least the early jetlag start came in handy this morning - I was able to sort half of our pantry so that we can self cater in our log cabin. Now to find the vino...

No comments: